- Mac Chrome users annoyed with swipe gestures moving you “back” from RStudio
Server, there is a
fix to disable it.
If you need help, let me know.
- Slides: History of probability, two approaches to studying
probability, the Powerball lottery analogy, the
mosaic package for random
- In-class exercise: Go over the code below, then do the following learning checks:
- LC1: Create a histogram of the number illustrating the long-run behavior of flipping a coin 10 times.
- Where is it centered?
- Describe the shape of the distribution of values
- LC2: Tie all elements of Line 13 of code below to the Attributes of Powerball seen in the slides above.
- LC3: Try to replicate the above, but for the sum of two die rolls. Hint: