- In-class exercises will now largely center around chapters of the textbook An
Introduction to Statistical and Data Sciences by Kim and
Ismay. I encourage you to work together, as collaborative learning is many times more effective than learning in isolation.
- If you weren’t able to complete the in-class exercises during class time,
please do so on your own before the next lecture.
- In particular, do the “Learning Checks” indicated by the green boxes. We will
revisit them the following lecture.
- Slides on the tidy data format
- Packages to install:
nycflights13. See the slides from Lec03 on how to install packages.
- Go over Chapter 3 of textbook on “Tidy Data”.