A list of some recent presentations.
- 2017/08/10 “Estimating species-specific competition coefficients with a Bayesian hierarchical model of the neighborhood effect of competition on tree growth” (with Prof. David Allen): Ecological Society of America 2017 Annual Meeting, Portland OR.
- 2016/11/08 - “The Statistical Modeling of Interspecies Competition on the Growth of Trees”: Middlebury College Math Colloquium.
- 2016/09/29 - “Weak Law of Large Numbers”: Middlebury College Math Department Math Chats: “A Favorite 5 Minute Proof”
- 2016/05/03 - “Using GitHub for Education to Encourage Open Learning and Facilitate Feedback”: Middlebury College Digital Liberal Arts Behind the Scenes series.
- 2016/04/20 - “How to Teach Data Science”: Burlington Data Scientists Meetup.
- 2015/08/06 - “A Bayesian Method for Disease Cluster Detection”: New Researchers Conference, Joint Statistical Meetings, Seattle WA.
- 2015/05/29 - “Teaching data science to undergrads”: Reed College 729 Miles of Technology conference, Portland OR.
- 2015/05/27 - “Teaching data science to undergrads: an ex-Googler’s tales from the trenches”: Google HQ, Mountain View CA.